i’m a little late but my Mama Lisa wanted a Kuroko no Basket comic for her “Mother’s day present” lol~
HAPPY (fake) MOTHER’S DAY MAMA (not really not mom) LISAAA!!!!
Okay let me explain you something , little piece of trash.
• They care for each other A LOT
• They can be playful
• Even the animators ship them
• Oh and by the way :
• So next time , be nice and keep your little mouth shut
Classmate: You like anime? Gosh, why everybody loves this stupid thing?!?
(And hot bishes - muttering to myself)
(It’s my birthday but I like giving gifts to others, so please accept my sad attempt at a JeanMarco doujin… there was more planned, but these things are damn time consuming XD)
- You know things that I don’t know. You’ve taught me things that no one has ever taught me before. I can’t say it well, but… I’m drawn to you. A lot. That’s why I want to stay here. I want to see what you see, eat what you eat, and breathe the same air as you. I want to hold in these hands what I would never have been able to get in No. 6…
- Don’t use words like ‘drawn to’ so easily. It’s a very weighty, important word. You’re only supposed to use it for a special, irreplaceable person in your life
- Then how am I supposed to say it? Do I say I love you?
30 day anime challenge
day 28: favorite quote from any anime character → “Your heart, you say. You humans are always talking about hearts. As if it’s something you can hold in the palm of your hand. But my eyes can see everything, nothing exists that I can’t see so if I can’t see, it’s not real. That’s what I believe. Tell me, what is a heart? If I rip open your chest, will I see it? If I crack open your skull, will I find it in there?” - Ulquiorra (Bleach)
ahhh oh my gosh you have no idea how happy this made me thank you!